T55A Teams Phone | Features at a Glance
• 4.3 inch (480 x 272) capacitive touch screen
• Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Android OS
• Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
• Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
• USB 2.0 port, supports USB headset and Bluetooth dongle
• Bluetooth headset via BT41
• Wi-Fi via WF50
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
• Supports Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform
Deliver Microsoft Teams Experience to Desktop Devices Seamlessly
The Yealink T55A Teams phone features a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen and comes embedded with the native Teams application. The easy-to-use operations like the familiar Teams interface, CAP functions match with the needs of users in front desks and common areas, delivering a consistent call and Teams meeting. With the USB port for USB headsets and Bluetooth dongle, The T55A facilitates Teams collaboration with more flexibility.
The T55A combines professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal-clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice and Noise Proof Technology as well as a full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and an HAC handset, the T55A provides an excellent audio experience for more efficient and productive calls.
Simplify Deployment and Management
The T55A offers deployment flexibility with multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify square as well as auto-provision, making it simple to deploy, administer, upgrade and maintain.