T58A Teams Phone | Features at a Glance
• 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
• Optimal HD audio
• Based on Android OS
• Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
• Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
• Built-in Bluetooth, supports Bluetooth headset
• Built-in Wi-Fi (Pending)
• USB 2.0 port, supports USB headset
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
• Supports Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform
Deliver Microsoft Teams Experience to Desktop Devices Seamlessly
The Yealink T58A Teams phone is designed for C-level and executive rooms. The 7-inch adjustable multi-point touch screen with a rich visual presentation, familiar Teams-tailored user interface, and the flexibility with its Bluetooth connectivity and the ability of USB headset connection, all of these lead users to enjoy the productive communications with best-in-class value in Teams collaboration.
The T58A combines the professional hardware and software technology to deliver crystal clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice, and the hardwares of full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset, T58A allows the user to concentrate on the content of a call.
Simplify Deployment and Management
The T56A offers deployment flexibility with multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify square as well as auto-provision, making it simple to deploy, administer, upgrade and maintain.