Powered by Microsoft Teams and Android 9.0 OS, the Yealink MP52 is a desk phone offering an easy-to-use Teams communication experience for common areas and daily information workers. By leveraging Yealink Optima HD voice, magnet handset and solid form factor for dialing experience, the MP52 is a practical and cost-effective option to enable efficient collaborations
HD audio for distraction-free communication
Combine hardware and software technology to deliver crystal-clear voice communications. Thanks to Yealink Optima HD voice and Noise Proof Technology as well as a full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and the HAC handset, the phone provides excellent audio experience for efficient and productive calls.
Rich functionality with premium Teams experience
To extend workflows seamlessly to the desktop device, the MP52 has a solid form factor and navigation buttons aligned with the native Teams application for a consistent calling and meeting user interface. The device owns one USB 2.0 port for USB headsets and Bluetooth dongle. It allows the user to leave the desk and continue talking while paring with a Bluetooth headset or USB headset.
Efficient provisioning and management
The phone offers deployment flexibility with multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify Square as well as auto-provision, making it simple to deploy, manage, upgrade and maintain the devices.
- Included in the box
- Yealink IP phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet cable (2m CAT5E FTP Cable)
- Quick start guide
- Product weight 1.92 pounds (0.87 kilograms)
- Dimensions 212 x 186 x 146 mm
- Display 2.4 Inch 320 x 240 color display
- Wired connectivity USB-A port, (2) RJ9, (2) 10/100M Ethernet switch
- Wireless connectivity Bluetooth and Wi-Fi available via optional USB dongle
- Warranty 1 Year limited manufacturer hardware warranty.
- Audio features HD voice, full-duplex technology, voice activity detection, automatic gain control, Yealink’s distraction-free audio technology including acoustic echo cancellation and noise suppression